Hey all,
I taught English in Qingdao a couple years ago, and I'm considering a return to China this year. When I lived in Qingdao I had a ChanLin 125 that I had quite a bit of fun riding and beating up. It was stolen 3 weeks before I left, but I certainly got 3000rmb worth of riding out of it.

Here in the States I grew up with dirt bikes, and I've had a few other street bikes along the way. Since I returned from China Ive been itching to get another bike, but I might make it back to China first.

The CK Moto 650NK is looking good. I would consider that the best option I've seen yet on here.

Are there any decent Chinese supermotos that have decent power? Anything like a DRZ400 or even better a WR450 in China? A supermoto or dual sport setup seems ideal for the vast majority of riding I did in Qingdao.

Also, has anyone managed to get a CCW bike in China? The looks you would get riding a Heist in China...

Anyways - I'm not there yet, but if I do get back over there this fall I'll be looking for people to ride with.

Best,
Denny