I would say that the 500cc single should be able to compete against the Shineray 400cc singles.
The problem is that AsiaWing offered up the Spark with no refinement, it was offered up poorly made. They still are doing that and really need to stop as it hurts them and their reputation. They need to solidify their partnership and seek investors and invest in improving quality.
They have or at least seemed to have refined the process to the market, we are seeing the 450cc coming to the market through more reputable distributors and more refined.

Kennon it seems that WK dropped the 450 from its line?

Here is the stinker, the 450 likely is a ticking time bomb to distributors, it’s a blatant copy of a Honda design. I really doubt that AsiaWing has bought the rights to the design of a CRF450 from Honda and Honda could when they choose to address that in markets where they are being sold and with who is selling them. For a minute WK was offering up a CBR copy from Jiajue, they dropped that model also.
Take note that Honda as well as other Japanese manufactures typically do not settles publically or disclose to the press intellectual property disputes, they do that through direct communication and typically settle it monetarily behind closed doors. They will in that not bother to address violations unless they see capital amounts worth recovering. They also rarely address disputes in China as they see the legal system there as biased. Honda or Cagiva may or may not have legal recourse within these products being manufactured by Asia wing. That depends on where they are being offered and the laws within the nations they are being offered within. There is also the possibility that Asia wing negotiated rights but unless that is documented it’s all very high risk. In some nations the damages can be retroactive as the courts can rule that a distributor has to give all proceeds from sales back. I do not believe these smaller distributors retain any legitimate legal counsel, they cannot afford it?