Hi everyone

This question has been in my mind for some time now. I browsed the forum but havent seen this very question yet, so I post here.

I have a chinese license for cars and motorcycles and plans to get the side-car license soon (so now C1+E and wanna evolve into C1+D).

I know that I can drive with it in my country - France - with an official translation, thanks to a bilateral agreement (we let chinese drive with their license; China doesnt wanna let anyone drive with non-chinese licenses so step up and gives us the chinese one after a computer test).

So I know I'm good for both ends of a transcontinental trip, but I wonder for the countries in between (could be Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Russia, then Ukraine and Europe). My guess is that since China isnt part of the system for international license, and since its a major world player with a lot of cooperation with many countries, other countries may let people drive with chinese licenses on their soil (through bilateral agreements) and enjoy the possibility to be granted a chinese license and drive in the middle kingdom.

Does someone knows about it? and if yes about the conditions to enjoy such a right, and potentially if it increases custom troubles and demands for bribes?

Thanks

P.S. I cant get an international license using my french one, at least for motorcycles. After 2 years having a car license, france used to grant people a 125cc bike license. When I transfered it, the Beijing Traffic Bureau gave me motorycles (E). So basically I only have the motorcyle license in China...