Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 I had enough - How the FARK do you delete a profile! 
    Banned
    Goodbye bullshit online world - I have had a fucking guts full of bullshit "riders| time wasters users and abusers.
    How do you farking delete a profile and all that shit!

2. #2 Re: I had enough - How the FARK do you delete a profile! 
    As an Administrator, I could mark this post as SPAM, ban you, and then select delete all posts by user. But why? MCM didn't do anything to you and you have valuable contributions here that are good for the community.

Maybe you should go for a ride, cool off, and re-think? Maybe tell us about what's going on will make you feel better?

Hate to lose a member that adds value like you.

3. #3 Re: I had enough - How the FARK do you delete a profile! 
    Quote Originally Posted by NZBrakelathes View Post
    Goodbye bullshit online world - I have had a fucking guts full of bullshit "riders| time wasters users and abusers.
    How do you farking delete a profile and all that shit!
    MCM is an online world and you posted on MCM.
    So IMO
    Is bye bye and good ridens.
    Or just plain old FUCK OFF.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

4. #4 Re: I had enough - How the FARK do you delete a profile! 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaV View Post
    As an Administrator, I could mark this post as SPAM, ban you, and then select delete all posts by user. But why? MCM didn't do anything to you and you have valuable contributions here that are good for the community.

Maybe you should go for a ride, cool off, and re-think? Maybe tell us about what's going on will make you feel better?

Hate to lose a member that adds value like you.
    Yes please, I want to just "FUCK OFF"

5. #5 Re: I had enough - How the FARK do you delete a profile! 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NZBrakelathes View Post
    Yes please, I want to just "FUCK OFF"
    Please make it happen - I am good with that

6. #6 Re: I had enough - How the FARK do you delete a profile! 
    C-Moto Guru
    I think I understand why nzbrakelathes wants to go. This forum sometimes is.... Hostile. Actually I looked at hos last post.. He's pissed off with a Shanghai rider who has crappy riding habits.. Copying locals. I understand. I also can't see why foreigners jump reds and stuff... Reap what you sow. The bike lane thing above is fare warning though. I was told the same by sidecar riding group members.

This is annoying.

And sometimes one gets derision and piss take on here just for sharing your experiences etc. But.. Most of us are men. So.... You gotta ignore that shit.

This forum has given me way more than it's taken. Information, guidance. Even a bike. So, thanks mcm.

It's obvious it used to be busier etc. In like 2011-2012, but this is still a guild mine of information for China riders. I wanna lead the way and make more ride reports...

I'm still finding new stuff on here like this guy who rated the lx450. Great review

Quote Originally Posted by Metalmonkey View Post
    I think I understand why nzbrakelathes wants to go. This forum sometimes is.... Hostile. Actually I looked at hos last post.. He's pissed off with a Shanghai rider who has crappy riding habits.. Copying locals. I understand. I also can't see why foreigners jump reds and stuff... Reap what you sow. The bike lane thing above is fare warning though. I was told the same by sidecar riding group members.

This is annoying.

And sometimes one gets derision and piss take on here just for sharing your experiences etc. But.. Most of us are men. So.... You gotta ignore that shit.

This forum has given me way more than it's taken. Information, guidance. Even a bike. So, thanks mcm.

It's obvious it used to be busier etc. In like 2011-2012, but this is still a guild mine of information for China riders. I wanna lead the way and make more ride reports...

I'm still finding new stuff on here like this guy who rated the lx450. Great review
    The LX 450 has a legal plate problem.
    I was looking at it to get a new project.
    But as I learned a EFI version is out of sight ...

Sent from my GN8003 using Tapatalk
    SWM RS500R, R1200GS LC

8. #8 Re: I had enough - How the FARK do you delete a profile! 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalmonkey View Post

This is annoying.

BLAH BLAH BLAH - Only internet bullshit! Who was the twat that was in CQ and clearly in real life showed anyone with an ounce of knowladge his true SHIT! OHHHHHHHH YOU!
    So yeah all just FUCK OFF or let me FUCK OFF and FUCKING delete my INFO!

9. #9 Re: I had enough - How the FARK do you delete a profile! 
    C-Moto Regular
    Well to be honest, there is a lot more in China than one or two incidents. Its that many foreigners have very short term mentality in China and also treat fellow foreigners as short term relationships and tools. Juice info and relationships and then either disappear or act like they know all the shit in the neighborhood. Also some will treat locals with Master/slave mentality... they feel entitled.

Also the tone on many of the members here that have know-how have driven away many and have created a hostile environment. I know where NZ is coming from so I have the luxury of moving back to HK, SG for short bursts to get away from the China 4N and locals. it helps and damn relaxing. :)