Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: weaponry required, URGENT 
    Well we are getting somewhere but not lethal enough, I want instant annihilation of any opponents. I have absolutely no moral compunction about this any more, kids in the car, pretty young females, brain surgeons, all must go until they get the message to be polite to me and not threaten my groovin' along on my chinabike. Mixing this thread up with the clothing one, milspec safety-armour body suits coupled with armanents is getting to where we need to be on the roads!

Thanks for the pics - funnily enough, my first interest in bikes as a kid was kindled by my father who was leader of an army bike display team in the UK back in the '50s, doing the same sort of demos and even jumping out of planes on them.

2. #12 Re: weaponry required, URGENT 
    Foget annihilation, break some spark plugs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxNvcsbxhfE
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

3. #13 Re: weaponry required, URGENT 
    Quote Originally Posted by jape View Post
    Well we are getting somewhere but not lethal enough, I want instant annihilation of any opponents. I have absolutely no moral compunction about this any more, kids in the car, pretty young females, brain surgeons, all must go until they get the message to be polite to me and not threaten my groovin' along on my chinabike.
    Don't want to believe it, but seems you are serious
    I hope they good doctors in your place Down Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    Andy

4. #14 Re: weaponry required, URGENT 
    Not Mad Max here yet mate! I would be in that micro-lite plane with bombs if it was!
    If I were serious, I would be a lot quieter about it and there would be a mysterious bump in the statistics of missing vehicles around here.

5. #15 Re: weaponry required, URGENT 
    What's wrong with carrying a box of eggs, one of those chucked at a windshield makes a nice mess, that forces the driver to stop as wiper blades just smear the egg further.
    '07 Pioneer Pulse Adrenaline 125, ( XF 125 GY ) Suzuki clone ; K157 FMI engine

6. #16 Re: weaponry required, URGENT 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprocket View Post
    What's wrong with carrying a box of eggs, one of those chucked at a windshield makes a nice mess, that forces the driver to stop as wiper blades just smear the egg further.
    if there wasn't the fragility, it would be a wonderful weapon
    Andy

7. #17 Re: weaponry required, URGENT 
    Quote Originally Posted by jape View Post
    ....Any other ideas?
    Yep. Here's one...

death_by_cigarettes.jpg

'09 Huoniao (Firebird) HN125-8 motorcycle [eBay bike-in-a-box]
    Aprilia SR50 LC Racing scoot

8. #18 Re: weaponry required, URGENT 
    Quote Originally Posted by chinabiker View Post
    if there wasn't the fragility, it would be a wonderful weapon
    I saw a trail bike yesterday, with a curious modification cable tied to the handlebar on the clutch lever side of the bike, it consisted of a tennis ball, with a portion cut out, what it was for I have no idea, buy thought, yeah one can store an egg in there.

If memory serves me well, goose eggs are good, especially old, gone bad eggs, as they stink something horrible on splatter.

Any other ideas, yeah, follow the offender at a respectable distance and when they have left their car, look for a gap to the inside left open, and then inject a syringe full of earthworm oil into their upholstery. If no gaps are obvious, just squirt the stuff on something the driver is going to touch, like the door handle and lock.

9. #19 Re: weaponry required, URGENT 
    I bet that tennis ball was to hold a mobile phone so the rider could text while riding ... my niece has had a bluetooth implant in her brain I think, she rides an Aprilia RSV4 happily through Melbourne daily but only because she has intercom, bluetooth music, voice dialling and all the fandangles so nothing interrupts her always connected mode of living.

Never heard of earthworm oil, will look it up! I am considering preemptive retaliation on Mercs. Just need some IR goggles so I can do the ninja bit next dark of the moon.

10. #20 Re: weaponry required, URGENT 
    Earthworm oil, you will be lucky if you can find a recipe for that, but it might be found in an old compendium of countryman's dirty tricks, that amongst other things dirty to do to people who have offended you. Worm oil is just putrified earthworm and it stinks something horrid and is pervasive. I found how to make it by accident after forgetting to empty my fishing bait box after a trip out, only to open it in an enclosed space weeks later. I later learned of the trick from an old countryman, a gardner who was being bothered by his employer's hooray henry son and friends, noise and abuse resulted in convertible cars not quite being the same ever again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast