Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Cheap hi quality kit from this website : 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi guys,

I would like topoint you in the direction of this website, it is a good site with a lot of variation on it,

Www.mkmoto.co.uk

Please check it out, almost all of my kit is from these people, and it hasnt failed me yet :) xx

2. #2 Re: Cheap hi quality kit from this website : 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmhooligan View Post
    Hi guys,

I would like topoint you in the direction of this website, it is a good site with a lot of variation on it,

Www.mkmoto.co.uk

Please check it out, almost all of my kit is from these people, and it hasnt failed me yet :) xx
    You should keep an eye out for bargains in Aldi..I got my riding kit from there,Jacket and trousers £100,,I,m well pleased,,but I just recently gone completely the other way regarding gloves,,I bought a pair of Alpinestars heated gloves priced at (do,nt ask)

3. #3 Re: Cheap hi quality kit from this website : 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by lipsee View Post
    You should keep an eye out for bargains in Aldi..I got my riding kit from there,Jacket and trousers £100,,I,m well pleased,,but I just recently gone completely the other way regarding gloves,,I bought a pair of Alpinestars heated gloves priced at (do,nt ask)
    Haha i used to have a pair of heated gloves, its one of the best investments you can make in winter though :),

What do you ride fella ? :)

4. #4 Re: Cheap hi quality kit from this website : 
    C-Moto Senior
    I previously had a Bashan 250 trail bike,,but the local scroates got there hands on it,,,now I ,v got a Honda NC700X as I have a 150 mile commute every weekend,,, I,m so pleased with it,,,the economy is fantastic,,and it pulls like a train,,,yesterday I just got though the mail some Barkbuster hand guards I ordered to help keep the old digits warm as I have been suffering.( as I have heated grips and now heated gloves,I think cold hands are a thing of the past)....incidentally my Aldi kit has proved great,,just shows you do,nt have to shell out loads of cash for a named brand,,,(apart from gloves)

5. #5 Re: Cheap hi quality kit from this website : 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by lipsee View Post
    I previously had a Bashan 250 trail bike,,but the local scroates got there hands on it,,,now I ,v got a Honda NC700X as I have a 150 mile commute every weekend,,, I,m so pleased with it,,,the economy is fantastic,,and it pulls like a train,,,yesterday I just got though the mail some Barkbuster hand guards I ordered to help keep the old digits warm as I have been suffering.( as I have heated grips and now heated gloves,I think cold hands are a thing of the past)....incidentally my Aldi kit has proved great,,just shows you do,nt have to shell out loads of cash for a named brand,,,(apart from gloves)

Exactly, on the back of what you said, this morning i was out on the bike and i went past aldi, so i thought back to your words :

And picked myself up.a jacket :), wore it on the way home.with my good jacket strapped on the back.:) it was brill !!!

I ride a lexmoto lsm 125, and i have a drz400 for weekend bashabouts, i also have an old asiawing450,. Wich i get out on the odd day it actually works haha !!! :)

Im a bit of a sucker for.a.good.supermoto :_)

6. #6 Re: Cheap hi quality kit from this website : 
    C-Moto Senior
    you should keep an eye out for Aldi,s motorcycle clothing sale week it will be in the next few months,they sell allsorts of bike gear including helmets,I bought my full face for £10 and its not too bad...also checkout ski sale week (good for your themels)Another thing to consider Lidil you know the other german shop do the same kind of bike sale round about the same week...Cor you are brave!!!! Asia wing 450,,,I was tempted but my former dealer warned me against them.... I quite fancy a Drz400 thou...My bro has SP370,,its probably the best in the country,,he cleans it more then rides the dam thing....I am going to invest in another trail bike,I want to buy new and keep for ever or untull I,m too old I had a test on a CRF 250L ,,good price ,,but a little gut less...ok have a good day Phil

7. #7 Re: Cheap hi quality kit from this website : 
    Oh man! I just realized I forgot to hunt for bargains during early winter. Guess I then have to use my 14 years old gore tex suit yet another year :D

It is a very good suit in the summer though. Wont sweat much because good ventilation is guaranteed :D