Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11 Re: CF650TK ECU remove potting compound 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
    It appears to have been taken down, I was about to order one, anybody know why
    I have ordered 2 days ago. There are still some available. Original should be the same mapping like ducati , adjusted should be improved. The seller opened sales after he got the new batch of them. Waiting now for delivery.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12 Re: CF650TK ECU remove potting compound 
    C-Moto Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    89
    he should have said, I have ordered a Ducati one
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13 Re: CF650TK ECU remove potting compound 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
    he should have said, I have ordered a Ducati one
    The new Ducati is the same one like original, so it will fail one day, or they also improved that one?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14 Re: CF650TK ECU remove potting compound 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Grantham - Lincs, UK
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
    I have ordered 2 days ago. There are still some available. Original should be the same mapping like ducati , adjusted should be improved. The seller opened sales after he got the new batch of them. Waiting now for delivery.
    Where did you get yours from? Send us the link.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15 Re: CF650TK ECU remove potting compound 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by jose1984 View Post
    Where did you get yours from? Send us the link.
    US $450.00 | ECU computer controller for CFmoto 650NK ECU CF650TR 650cc K65 CF MOTO motorcycle 2011-2015 year upgrade
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtgwAu1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16 Re: CF650TK ECU remove potting compound 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Zhejiang PRC, OZ, NZ
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
    The new Ducati is the same one like original, so it will fail one day, or they also improved that one?
    All Ducati branded ECU for the CfMoto models are the same... there's been no upgrade or changes since... which is why CFMoto went to Bosch
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17 Re: CF650TK ECU remove potting compound 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Zhejiang PRC, OZ, NZ
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
    US $450.00 | ECU computer controller for CFmoto 650NK ECU CF650TR 650cc K65 CF MOTO motorcycle 2011-2015 year upgrade
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtgwAu1
    These are not Ducati branded ECUs'... these are an aftermarket alternative claiming to have improved on the failure points of the Ducati ECU.
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18 Re: CF650TK ECU remove potting compound 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Grantham - Lincs, UK
    Posts
    17
    Hi All,

    my new ECU arrived from China, installed it and ensure if TPS needs to be calibrated,... also noticed that the speedo now reads the mileage in kms instead of miles, went from 10428 to 16783! Any idea how to change that?

    Bike runs and dies within a few seconds, noticed that one of the injector was open circuit so just ordered a new one IWP156.

    One last question, where does this pipe/tube connect to?
    DB186CA7-F2CB-478D-88CD-2D8346397C95.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19 Re: CF650TK ECU remove potting compound 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Grantham - Lincs, UK
    Posts
    17
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20 Re: CF650TK ECU remove potting compound 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Grantham - Lincs, UK
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by jose1984 View Post
    Hi All,

    my new ECU arrived from China, installed it and ensure if TPS needs to be calibrated,... also noticed that the speedo now reads the mileage in kms instead of miles, went from 10428 to 16783! Any idea how to change that?

    Bike runs and dies within a few seconds, noticed that one of the injector was open circuit so just ordered a new one IWP156.

    One last question, where does this pipe/tube connect to?
    DB186CA7-F2CB-478D-88CD-2D8346397C95.jpg
    A quick UP, any idea where that pipe should go? I'm guessing fuel tank.

    https://www.stevesmotorcycles.com.au...or-system#next
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ISO Southern California or Arizona CFMoto CF650TK Owners
    By SoCal Adv Tourer in forum North America
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 12:56 AM
  2. Removing fuel tank connector WK650TR or CF650TK
    By BigPhil in forum Maintenance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2016, 02:37 PM
  3. How to remove tach cable and close the hole?
    By nenadb in forum Parts Desk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •