Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: New beee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 Re: New beee 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello CrazyCarl.

I was about time to answer your welcome ! Apologizes for the long silence.. I've now moved to BJ and didn't connect much to the MCM.
    Am trying to figure out where to find a correct 2d hand bike + bike cloths here in BJ.
    My Africa Twin is in France. I've never taken it out of europe i would say.
    What are you riding on now ? Where are you located ?
    cheers (and sorry again for super late response).

2. #2 Re: New beee 
    Hi, Welcome and Bonjour!

maybe, sometimes you like to join in at Frank`s Place, close to Lido Hotel or Rosedale Hotel. ... to sit down, enjoy a beer and find answers.
    but, this days, not so many people are here, because of CNY: mid February should be no problem at all.

greetings!
    Sabine

3. #3 Re: New beee 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello Sabine,

Thanks for your invitation. That would be good to meet up, yep ! I don't know Frank's place, but will find out on the web. If you are getting there post CNY then please feel free to let me know - thank you !
    I've visited a couple of motorcycle stores nearby the golden-port circuit. There is a motorcycle repair and selling store there, and right nearby a newly open Ducati store. I've also regularly been visiting this website here. I remember once a taxi drive took me to another 2d hand motorcycle shop that is located on the airport side road (the one parallel to the airport highway), but i lost the exact address and didn't find back the place.

Anyway - thanks for your email and let's see if we can meet up post cny. Happy CNY to you and all post readers !