Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CCW

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 Re: CCW 
    Ain't gonna argue, not today anyway. And not about sin, original or otherwise. Idealism, can it be practical, what balances it?

In my understanding of metaphysical arrangements, the integration of left and right brain are necessary to achieve certain results which include at times the ability to flow in time, allowing for the understanding of patterns and potentials, from which future trends and even events can be perceived. And as in all such things, a small manipulative energy may move a lever. So you can not only choose time and path wisely, you can influence it. There are other rules though, like consequence, not easily avoided for that involves the paths and desires of many other souls, conscious and unconscious.
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

2. #2 Re: CCW 
    “she is livin in sin with safety pins”

Who knows dude…if you only come out from under the bridge to light it on fire then that’s just another event that was meant to happen for whatever reason?

Some people live under bridges…
    Others burn bridges….others build bridges?
    Sometimes they do all the above and then just deal with it whatever it brings or does not bring about.

Dante has nothing on me….

3. #3 Re: CCW 
    You suggesting I am a troll, living under a bridge? Thats the second time this week and on two different forums, my halo must be slipping.
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

4. #4 Re: CCW 
    We respect people for their accomplishments…but we love them for their imperfections.
    Everyone has different aspects to themselves, I refer to it as “who is driving the bus today.”
    For instance waking up and wondering why was the bus crashed last night, then saying you will never let that happen again? That’s about not caring too much I think you got that covered.