Well, let me try and give as much information in one message.

I got sick and tired of traffic and decided to get a bike again. I did not want to spend big bucks and wanted something almost disposable. My last bike was a Yamaha R6 and I loved it, but the problem was that the insurance was very high, plus I hardly ever got the opertunity to tinker with it.
I bought my 200gy from a toolshop called Adendorff. (www.tooltime.co.za) Allthough they do assemble the bikes for most customers, I asked them if I can have mine in the crate. I knew it would be fun to assemble it and I also wanted to make sure it was done right. My bike is a "Wonjan wj200gy-b".

I've only done 370km yet with my bike. It is quite cold now in July and I do not want to catch a cold at this time, so I stick to the car at the moment. In two weeks time, after I've run the Comrades marathon (ultra distance race of 87km) , then I'll start going to work with my bike.

Here is some pics of the crate , assembly and finished bike.

Mods and maintenance I've done on my bike ( a bit of an overkill, but I just love tinkering with it)
Ado Done
0.5 Assembly
0.5 Tighten nuts and bolts with loctite
77 Chain adjust and lube
77 Change engine oil
77 Clean engine oil filter
77 Bleed front brake and lube caliper
77 Oiled speedo and clutch cable
77 Bleed back brake
103 Oiled electric connectors, reroute starter possitive, new terminals for battery
103 Installed top box
220 Back brake dragging. Replaced fluid, bleed and adjusted brake.
310 New 41 teeth back sprocket and shortened chain
310 Installed missing circlip on back wheel
310 Installed new back wheel bearings
355 Replaced grease nipple on swingarm and greased swingarm
377 New cone airfilter and remove air box
377 C clip on carb, move one down (richer). Now on second notch from bottom
377 New NGK spark plug

Some quick links of local shops that I can suggest to other South Africans

www.startline.co.za (very nice shop with lots of goodies, a few branches)
www.tooltime.co.za (where I bought my bike, R9 500)
www.fullthrottle.co.za (I'm sure everybody knows this shop)