Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by volksjagger View Post
    unfortunately they will not ship internationally due to credit card fraud.
    If everyone adopted that attitude there would be no Internet commerce at all, as traders they have to accept some risks, I'm afraid. A very negative attitude as, for example I could be a potential customer for that item...
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

Honorary C-Moto Guru
    volksjagger, can you do us in Europe a favour?:
    I notice that your exhaust pipe does not have a secondary air inlet port, so I think that your silencer has no oxidation catalyst either. Both these items are needed here in the EU to comply with some fatuous regulations about emissions.
    If you have a look down the muffler, on the pipe end, can you see a honeycomb-like device plugging the intake? this is the catalyser.
    It looks something like one of these:

Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM110GY

Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Searching for alternative mufflers, I've found this picture of a Chilean QM200 fitted with something called a Pro circuit T4 pipe:

It appears to be made and sold in the US. There are several sites, this one for example:
    http://www.partsmag.com/0410/Pro-Cir...cuit-0410.html

There's lots of mentions of expensive words like "titanium", "stainless steel", etc so It will probably cost an arm and a leg.
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM110GY

That exhaust looks pretty mean, wonder how easy or difficult it was to install?

bex,

i am investigating this application. i do not believe it is a pure slip on. i believe some basic mods are required.

it is up in the air right now about welding requirements and custom bracket requirements.

as of right now the only true slip on application that I personally am aware of is the jp/fmf. it is a custom fabricated pipe made from 2 pipes. i just want to stress that this pipe in stock form is available almost anywhere but will not slip on without the modifications done by jp.

but looking at your avatar it appears you own the zongshen sierra 200. and it is unclear if the jp/fmF pipe will slip on that.

i was thinking you were riding a qingqi/qlink/sundown/hooper/kreidler motorcycle.

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    volksjagger I just check you pipe picture and I see that you have screws on it to tight all parts together. Stock exhaust was rivets. So for some reason FMF made your exhaust such way to be adle to disassemble. Do you need to replace (or place) some silensing material or something? If for some reason one day you will open it please make some pictures for us. I really wanna know that is inside. Thanks in advance.

8. #8 T4 Pro Circuit Pipe 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by bex View Post
    That exhaust looks pretty mean, wonder how easy or difficult it was to install?
    I have the Pro circuit T4, complete system very easy to install less than 30minutes start to finish. Look great but it is very loud.
    Attached Images

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    where did you get the pro circuit kit?

10. #10 Pro Circuit pipe 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFramer View Post
    where did you get the pro circuit kit?
    I got it from motorcycle superstore. Full system was 220.00 free shipping, cost a little more than just the can or other exhaust but I like the way the end cap is turned down on the can that comes with the full system. As far as the bracket it can be easily made out of a piece of flat bar. only need about 2" extension.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast