Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CCW tha Heist

Page 132 of 171 FirstFirst ... 82112122130131132133134142152 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1708
  1. #1311 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Well i pulled the trigger, and placed my order for a heist. Both Kelly and Tom were very patient answering any questions I had. The countdown has begun, 14 days and the bike should be done. I am going to email Kelly @weaver today to see if she will send pics of the build.

2. #1312 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    I took my 1st trip out of town with a couple of friends from the 9th Island Riders M/C we rode about 40 miles out of Vegas to Indian Springs. The weather was great heading down there we stopped and got some breakfast and chatted for a bit before heading back into town. It got really windy and I wasn't able to break 60 was around 50-55 most of the way heading back into town but over all was still a very relaxing ride. Here's a few pics.

photo 3.jpg

photo.jpg

3. #1313 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    rebel good stuff man, sounds like you had a good time and the pics are great
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

4. #1314 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

5. #1315 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hey Guys I'm another Heist Rider from Sin City Vegas. I picked up my scoot a couple weeks ago from john at 233 Customs. Awesome guy who made the purchasing experience go very smooth. From day one just hanging out at his shop asking questions and watching him build rebel19's Crazy Horse to the day i took delivery. There's no way I would ever get that type of service from the local stealerships lol.

Here's my baby at a elevated location with the Vegas valley backdrop.

xHeisTx.jpg
    Last edited by tap007; 03-27-2012 at 01:15 PM.

6. #1316 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    I'm still day dreaming about bobbers and trawling all the forums and websites I can...Still a month to go till my learners test.

After being told that Tha Heist will give me cancer and kill me with certain death if I even sat on it, Ive been looking at alternative bikes to buy and chop myself.

XS650s are impossible to find....So the next best things are Honda CBs, but cant find old ones...and then Yamaha SR250s....There are plenty but it just seems so tiny.....Plus then to chop it myself and spend more time and money.....and not be able to ride it or ages.

Tha Heist seems to be the best option actually. I really need to teach myself to ride so I can at least take one for a test ride before buying.

7. #1317 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by tap007 View Post
    Hey Guys I'm another Heist Rider from Sin City Vegas. I picked up my scoot a couple weeks ago from john at 233 Customs. Awesome guy who made the purchasing experience go very smooth. From day one just hanging out at his shop asking questions and watching him build rebel19's Crazy Horse to the day i took delivery. There's no way I would ever get that type of service from the local stealerships lol.

Here's my baby at a elevated location with the Vegas valley backdrop.

xHeisTx.jpg
    Very cool man Vegas seems to be exploding like the NJ area glad to have ya on board man. John seems a great guy hope to get out there one day and swap stories over a brew with him and all you riders
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

8. #1318 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadhawg View Post
    I'm still day dreaming about bobbers and trawling all the forums and websites I can...Still a month to go till my learners test.

After being told that Tha Heist will give me cancer and kill me with certain death if I even sat on it, Ive been looking at alternative bikes to buy and chop myself.

XS650s are impossible to find....So the next best things are Honda CBs, but cant find old ones...and then Yamaha SR250s....There are plenty but it just seems so tiny.....Plus then to chop it myself and spend more time and money.....and not be able to ride it or ages.

Tha Heist seems to be the best option actually. I really need to teach myself to ride so I can at least take one for a test ride before buying.
    The difference is that there are enthusiasts and then there are riders. The Enthusiasts will tell you all the bad things and give you any reason under the son not to get a bike you want. While their ride sits in a garage more often than not.

A rider will ride and for the most part not care what it is as long as the wind is in the face. Me well I'm a biker and we are a different breed altogether

Do a safety course and get learned the proper way
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

9. #1319 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel19 View Post
    I took my 1st trip out of town with a couple of friends from the 9th Island Riders M/C we rode about 40 miles out of Vegas to Indian Springs. The weather was great heading down there we stopped and got some breakfast and chatted for a bit before heading back into town. It got really windy and I wasn't able to break 60 was around 50-55 most of the way heading back into town but over all was still a very relaxing ride. Here's a few pics.

photo 3.jpg

photo.jpg

Awesome! Do you need to have your pipe wrapped, or it is just fine with the shield they have?
    AJ
    2011 CCW Heist

10. #1320 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Yesterday, Bought tha Heist . Came home and got sh-tted on . I don't think I had a good buying experience. My 21st anniversary is tomorrow, I guess I won't need to take her anywhere.
    AJ
    Attached Images
    2011 CCW Heist