Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1 HAOJING/SUKIDA 250 DAKAR 
    C-Moto Senior kikikillercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    guilin
    Posts
    218
    My small city has HAOJING/SUKIDA 250 DAKAR in their shop,11,000RMB. does anyone have input on quality or anything.. difficult to find a 250cc in my city.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2 Re: HAOJING/SUKIDA 250 DAKAR 
    Senior C-Moto Guru culcune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Arizona (the 3:10 left me here)
    Posts
    1,612
    Not sure what 11000 equals in dollars ($US), but if is in the low $1000 range ($1100) it looks ok. Couldn't be any worse than other lesser known bikes
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3 Re: HAOJING/SUKIDA 250 DAKAR 
    Senior C-Moto Guru culcune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Arizona (the 3:10 left me here)
    Posts
    1,612
    Okay, about $1800 USD...not sure what else is out there, let alone that brand doesn't ring any bells...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4 Re: HAOJING/SUKIDA 250 DAKAR 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    45
    It looks like it wants to be a GS when it grows up
    2010 BMW R1200 GSA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5 Re: HAOJING/SUKIDA 250 DAKAR 
    C-Moto Senior kikikillercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    guilin
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by juice View Post
    It looks like it wants to be a GS when it grows up
    i went to the Haojian/sukida factory yesterday...the export guy picked us up at the metro station and gave us a tour of the factory...he said they will be creating a new model in a few months...a dual sport.....but for now the Dakar..or Monster as its also called is nice and you can order it the way you want...for instance quiet exhaust or loud..and its a dual exhaust...no cost...or you can add oil cooler for 250rmb...not bad...and it only costs 9000rmb...the factory sells it from a Taobao account...cool no? they also have a police version with saddle boxes and brachets but the boxes as you know are expensive....nice to know you can add saddle bags on the side.
    at no cost you get a nice plate on the back to mount a box or carrying things on it.

    the bike sits low for the chinese rider and is quite comfortable..thinking of buying one..not decided yet... any you can order road or dual road dirt tires at no cost.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6 Re: HAOJING/SUKIDA 250 DAKAR 
    Senior C-Moto Guru culcune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Yuma, Arizona (the 3:10 left me here)
    Posts
    1,612
    It sounds like you answered your original question. Since you now have a connection to the factory itself, why not try out the bike?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior C-Moto Guru NZBrakelathes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chengdu
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by kikikillercat View Post
    My small city has HAOJING/SUKIDA 250 DAKAR in their shop,11,000RMB. does anyone have input on quality or anything.. difficult to find a 250cc in my city.


    Where did you find this bike? Looks ok
    I've been thinking of a paggio but it's just 150cc at 8000е
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8 Re: HAOJING/SUKIDA 250 DAKAR 
    C-Moto Senior kikikillercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    guilin
    Posts
    218
    it can be found on Taobao...you can specify some changes...like quieter exhaust...as the standard is a bit loud for long distance driving..as i have tested this bike...overall very easy to handle sits lower than what im accustomed to riding.
    you can also specify which tires you want ,,,street or dual...you can see the tire difference on the Taobao site...
    the site is actually a factory distribution site..so you will be ordering from the factory...
    there is also the ability to put side bag brackets....you can go the company website to see this...they have a Police version with the side bags...
    good luck...its a 223cc as is most 250cc in china and plenty fast when compared to a 150cc which are dogs on the open road
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior C-Moto Guru NZBrakelathes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chengdu
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by kikikillercat View Post
    it can be found on Taobao...you can specify some changes...like quieter exhaust...as the standard is a bit loud for long distance driving..as i have tested this bike...overall very easy to handle sits lower than what im accustomed to riding.
    you can also specify which tires you want ,,,street or dual...you can see the tire difference on the Taobao site...
    the site is actually a factory distribution site..so you will be ordering from the factory...
    there is also the ability to put side bag brackets....you can go the company website to see this...they have a Police version with the side bags...
    good luck...its a 223cc as is most 250cc in china and plenty fast when compared to a 150cc which are dogs on the open road
    Hi
    So you bought one? You parted with how much еее and what options did you get?
    Where is the factory etc? Where are you in China? I'm in Zibo Shandong
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10 Re: HAOJING/SUKIDA 250 DAKAR 
    C-Moto Senior kikikillercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    guilin
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by NZBrakelathes View Post
    Hi
    So you bought one? You parted with how much еее and what options did you get?
    Where is the factory etc? Where are you in China? I'm in Zibo Shandong
    did not buy yet because i want to relocate myself somewhere else in china..im in guilin now looking for a drier climate before i buy again....i have two motos now and an electric scooter....
    i visited the factory in Guangzhou...you can get there by taking the metro to Panyu Square than a taxi 15 minutes from there....of course if you buy on taobao they will deliver...delivery prices in china are crazy cheap...

    i see you are not far from Qingdao..i have been there it is nice but weather to wet and cold for me! why did you pick that city to live in?
    i want to ride when i want to ride..not when the weather tells me
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sukida 广州番禺豪剑摩托车工业有限公司
    By MJH in forum Industry News and Moto Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 07:11 PM
  2. Dakar 2013
    By Graham in forum Dirt n' Dual-Sport
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 07:07 AM
  3. Purchased in Haiti - Sukida 250-GY
    By alexanderrx in forum Dirt n' Dual-Sport
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 08:37 PM
  4. Chinese in the 2011 Dakar
    By bigdamo in forum Racing and Track Days
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 02:10 AM
  5. Sukida 250 GY-4, anyone know this bike?
    By Seeratlas in forum Dirt n' Dual-Sport
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •