Well, I took a new job in China...on the Fujian/Guangdong border (a city called Shantou). There is one motorcycle that I see everywhere, it seems like everyone has one. It looks like a near perfect copy of the '83-'84 Honda cb125t. The grey one, with the twin engine.

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/mod...b125t%2081.htm

I've been in China for a few years but have never seen this clone. And it has my interest because the original Honda 125 twin had about 13-14hp. Which means that if this engine is similar, it might be a nice option over a en125 or a wh125 which makes less than 10hp (i believe). And locally, they sell for around 6,500-7,000 rmb, which is cheap.

Of course, the body stylings are pretty outdated, but i think its still pretty cool in a retro kind of way.

Obviously, the thing im worried about is actual performance of the engine. Im not too mechanically inclined, but definitely seems to be a twin, at least. Does anyone here know if there was ever a legit factory in guangdong making these bikes at some point in the past? Has anyone had any experiences with it? If the bike performs anywhere near the original, im going to pick one up as my daily driver.