Hi I'm new here but not new to bikes

I recently bought a Lexmoto LSM 125 which need a little work to it which wasn't a problem, but once I got it home and started to look at it the real problems started

In the space of about six months I've had to replace loads on the bike ie new wiring loom and speedo and speedo drive to the digital which doesn't work correctly, I have lights but no speed reading after speaking to the people I bought it of ( for which there are clueless) I was refunded the money I paid for it only to be told that the analogue system is now discontinued grrr and no I had no instructions with the harness or speedo or speedo drive

Now the latest is when I start the bike it will tick over but as soon as I apply the throttle it tries to die so I've had the carb off cleaned it and replaced it and it will work for about a day then were back to the same problem I've changed the fuel filter and fuel lines I must add that I did remove the old air filter and replace it with a K&N air filter when I was inspecting the bike for possible problems I did notice that there was two breather pipes that was sucking in air I've placed fingers over the pipes but still nothing the bike wont rev

So my question is does anybody else have any ideas as I'm losing faith in the bike