Hi, this is my first post on here so just to say hello and a few facts about my situation. I'm retired and go to the island of Crete for 3 months every year. Last August i bought a Lifan {LF200GY} with just over 1,ooo kms on the clock. I must admit i had never heard of the bike or 'Crow Motors' the sign/emblem on the tank, nor have i been able to find anything aboutthem since. The test ride did it for me though,nice upright position, attractive in green & white with brass effect looking forks,excellent sounding motor. It seemed a bargain at 1500 euros. and a huge improvement on my previous Daytona Sprinter,though the seat was a bit hard after 30 mins or so, and i have invested in 2 foam cushions that i plan to strap on.It also has a very handy rack and box for shopping. I changed the oil but was unable to find any filter. I put a further 1,000 trouble free kms on the bike before disconnecting the battery and storing it away for the past 8 months. i'm going out there in 2 weeks, with my wife this time and i'm hoping it will be able to carry us both around, though i think it may struggle a bit with some of the steeper hills as Crete is a mountainous island. I'd be grateful for any tips/advice on that to expect. Regards Ged