Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
Hi All,

Just starting a thread on 650TK/TR upgrades and/or wishlist. Since CFMoto is constantly introducing running changes/upgrades to the motorbike, I am checking out what do you like to see on the 650TK/TR. Some of them may apply to 650NK too. Perhaps CFMoto can get some ideas from here.

Since my bike in 2014, CFMoto has the longer screen and longer side stand made available. Latest one is the availability of ABS brakes. My wish list is as follows:
1. Taller windscreen that is adjustable. Best if it is electrically adjustable.
2. More accurate LCD info panel. The clock will tick faster as time goes by. The fuel gauge can be more accurate.
3. Gear position indicator.
4. Better clip fastener on the panniers. The pressure of the current placement can cause them to loosen up.
5. Better seat design
6. Replace the H8 light bulbs with tiwin H1 low/high bulbs. This allow twin bulbs to be used for low and high. Perhaps use LED bulbs as it is more energy efficient.

Please add your wish list.
Some good point made here Dave to improve the TR I would like to add CENTER STAND , but I am sorry to say you "can't polish a trud " Had a TR and now sold just glad to be out of the TR , wish you luck with yours.