Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by forchetto View Post
    They ought to have. The bike is sold in Spain as a CSR Cruiser:

http://www.csrmoto.com/html/index_motocicletas.html
    Interesting, thanks for the info.

Seems that CFMOTO is currently changing the distribution system. From selling containers to everybody to CFMOTO owned subsidaries and licensed dealers selling bikes under the CFMOTO brand name. Don't know what happens to the dealers selling under their own brand name (as CSR).

Are the CSR bikes Euro3 compatible? (emission norms).

Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by messenger61 View Post
    Are the CSR bikes Euro3 compatible? (emission norms).
    I don't know. I thought no carburetted bike could comply nowadays. Makers that have recently gone for fuel injection like Honda Innova, Honda CBF125, even the Indian Royal enfield, etc say they've gone for Electronic fuel injection to comply with Euro 3.
    They have a Euro homologation number: e4*2002/24*0471*00. Don't really know what it means.
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by forchetto View Post
    I don't know. I thought no carburetted bike could comply nowadays. Makers that have recently gone for fuel injection like Honda Innova, Honda CBF125, even the Indian Royal enfield, etc say they've gone for Electronic fuel injection to comply with Euro 3.
    They have a Euro homologation number: e4*2002/24*0471*00. Don't really know what it means.
    CFMOTO also has fuel injected scooters, the E-Charm 125cc with FI is sold in a big auto parts chain right around my corner (under the "Explorer" brand name).
    There is a Jonway Scooter (carburetted) with 244cc engine on the market in Germany currently (should be EURO3 compliant). But there are no (known) CFMOTO 244cc engines or scooters with FI or EURO3. I think CF will be switching over to the new Jet-Max 250cc engine with FI sooner or later.