Quote Originally Posted by linuxyeti View Post
Hi All

Oh well, after 5 years, the Skyteam has gone, to a very happy new owner, to be replaced as my manky weather bike by this Zhongshen RX3 (Otherwise known as the Honley Venturer). First off, why has the skyteam gone, my last 125, well, I was keeping it going for 2 reasons, brother in law only has a CBT, and since failing his mod 1 twice, has become disheartened, so, has decided not to renew his cbt. Secondly, I was using the skyteam when the weather was bad, which is was great for, however, it was just too slow to use on the motorway, so, more than doubling my travel to work time :-) So, with no need for a 125 for the brother in law, I decided to get a 250, I nearly got one of these a little over a year ago, but ended up with the Mash.

This one, although I'm the first registered keeper, is not new, as it has been used by a dealership in Glasgow as a demo bike, and it does show, it was quite mucky, and had some damage, such as one of the crash bar welds broken, one of the skid plate mounts snapped, front brake lever scuffed, and some scratched on the crash bar. Anyhow, crash bar weld, and skid plate mounting fixed with some spot welding, the scratches & scuffs tidied with a touch of hammerite satin black, and then just a generally good clean.

The good news is, the bike runs well, and will enable me to use the motorway in the bad weather :-)

Anyhow, here's a couple of pics :-

Hi what manuals CDs or info did you get with the bike? Or do you have?
I live in China and info is poor and scares
Do you happen to have the cd that the American importer makes? With videos etc?
I've got the factory user manual but pretty useless in common stuff and no engine parts diagrams
Willing to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk