I bought a new GHISA exhaust system for my CFMOTO 650NK from a GPR reseller in June 2016. However, I am unable to use it because the link pipe that was supplied with the exhaust kit was made for a Kawasaki ER6/Versys. I notified the seller as soon as I discovered the problem, sent various photos multiple times at his request and the seller tried working with GPR to correct the problem. After 6 weeks, the seller said he was unable to help me because his contact at GPR said the Kawasaki part was correct.

I then contacted GPR and sent photos to them showing the problem. After about 2 weeks, GPR offered a less than satisfactory solution and I suggested an acceptable solution which was to provide a correctly engineered link pipe. It's over a week and two emails later with no reply from GPR to my suggestion.

Since GPR is not responding, I am sharing my unsatisfactory experience with GPR products and customer service on Facebook and in as many forums and other places as possible for potential buyers review.

I do NOT recommend GPR products due to my unsatisfactory experience.