Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
Neil Heywood was his name ???

23 Aug 2013 - Neil Heywood was murdered in China because he demanded £1.4 million from the family of Bo Xilai in an argument over a French villa, a court ...

as i said in most cases no such a thing as "fire without heat?" peope just dont get killed for no reason not to say the Bo Xilai was right all i said was FROM the link you posted most of the defendant was chinese descended you picked these link not me .... as to Thailand just have a read about what goes on in Thailand read here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/ i have a home in North Thailand as well and i can say China is far better to live in.... By the way have you lived in China or Thailand and i dont mean vist ... i mean live ????

And your 2 friends must be happy with only 49% and cant own land Thailand is only good for drugs, drink and banging Thail birds that why i can only stand 12 weeks a year their lol
Prince I have lived and done business in China off and on for the past 20+ years I have a fair idea how things are done in China.

Of course I knew his name you start putting certain key words up here and you will attract certain attention from the certain groups.Yep I shouldn't have posted those links but you wanted some evidence of why global business are wary of investing in China now.

Oh I see it was all Neils fault and all those other business people thrown in jail wouldn't have been GREEDY Chinese so called partners by any chance wannting not a bigger slice of the pie no they want the whole pie and then make you loose face big time.How long have you been living in China a few years I guess but one of those people just have no idea of what goes on around them.

So if foreigners can't own land in Thailand how is that you have a house there. Such a quaint picture you paint of Thailand but you still spend 3 months of the year there. I hear there is alot drugs,drinking, KTV and banging going on in China also.Sometimes I even see many women of the night advertising there wares with no shortage of customers.