Cuclune,
are you kidding me, you don't know where "YOU" fit in in my award department and for what on this post ? :blink:
It may well be because you hunt Gang-Banger Mexicans with your rubber-band gun and try to actually get the China Dealers to sell direct to you for one bike ? Take your pick, your insaine either way . :thumbup:
I think strapping one of my rocket powered pit-bike roller skates would be right up your alley too, so there you go, your in my post because of that if nothing else .
Elequent and flowing writing ? Alrighty then thanks , but I think it is because all of the LSD I did in HighSchool . They called it "High" School for a reason I thought ? Although I did 4.0 my way to the bottom of academia through it all and have three high school diplomas and two college certificates to prove I spent allot of money .:biggrin: I actually graduated High School with my first diploma at 15 through Napa College, California , with a Profficiency Exam diploma. Second was a regular diploma, third was G.E.D for extra credit for craps and giggles .
I was a glutton for abuse obviously and all that LSD kept me sharp as a tack .
Just kidding , but I am book smart , and street smart . More street smart because I really don't like to read unless it is motorcycle magazines or Guns and Ammo . :thumbup:

Cherrios and Fruitloops too Cuclune . I hope you can get that bike you sent pictures of to me . I am rooting for ya man !

Cheers, Snortin Norton out