Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 hello everybody, can anybody please help me? 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    im from philippines and china bikes is now rising here. im using a motoposh sbk200r. from exponent konka management. some say the company came from jia ling company. is there a motoposh bikes out there too? my bike is a clone view of honda cbr 150 2008 model. ive got goods and bads about this bike. and the problem is im not a bike techie. this bike doesnt even have a manual. the engine is a clone of honda CG125. but the displacement is 200cc.

2. #2 Re: hello everybody, can anybody please help me? 
    d.j.jake1/2,
    Welcome to The China bike forum. What exact help do you need? There is lot of knowledge of the CG125 clones here so ask specific questions.
    I have the CG250 in my Dong Fang bobber and the engine has been solid but not too powerful.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG
    2021 Ice Bear 150cc scooter
    2020 Ice Bear 150cc Scooter

3. #3 Re: hello everybody, can anybody please help me? 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    actually sir i want to know if anybody have a manual/ i mean users guide of this bike. or any the same users guide of this kind of bike.. i just need it to do some trouble shooting. like ive been to several mechanics but they fixed then sometime problems goes back. specially on my rear brake. its noisy klinging. really embarrassing.

4. #4 Re: hello everybody, can anybody please help me? 
    What kind of noise is the rear brake making and when does it occur?

Just in case you are not aware, I googled and found the forums below.
    http://www.motorcyclephilippines.com...d.php?t=191403

http://motorcyclephilippines.com/for...=219358&page=4
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

5. #5 Re: hello everybody, can anybody please help me? 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    its clinging sir. its like iieettt iiieett iiieettt. continuesly. i found the problem the pistons on the rear break clamp dont move equally. ive serviced it cleaned personlly the seviced cleaned again by a mechanic. but stil its clinging. thank you for that site sir. actually im also a member of that group with the same alias im using here. the problem is same with them they have no users guide. and the thread dont update frequently becouse there are no hot thread members. the bikes on that site is the version 1 of my bike. then the bike i have is version 2. if you have facebook account sir you can add me "keith jayson c. hidalgo" if you want to take a look of my bike. forgive me sir for my english if its not good. and thank you for your responses

6. #6 Re: hello everybody, can anybody please help me? 
    So you have a rear disk brake that is squealing when you are just riding along or does it do it just when you are braking?
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

7. #7 Re: hello everybody, can anybody please help me? 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    yes sir its squealing everytime whem im not braking. then if i brake it stops and sometimes the brake pads just stocked up. and doesnt return to its proper clearance. the pads just bite the disc and dont let go. so the problem is the bike cant run and the brake clamp is heating too hot. i think the master brake pump right over beside the right drivers foot peg has problem. any idea how to service it? like opening it?

8. #8 Re: hello everybody, can anybody please help me? 
    Usually if one piston is stuck, then the caliper piston is hanging. If both are stuck, the master cylinder is not releasing pressure.

Have you tried to open the bleed fitting on the rear caliper to release the pads? If that will allow the pad to retract then there is a problem in the master cylinder not releasing the pressure. Be sure that some debris hasn't gotten down into the small bleed port in the floor of the master cylinder reservoir. Also, highly unlikely but make sure that the reservoir is not overfilled when cold.

If opening the bleed fitting does not release the pads, then the cylinders are sticking.
    The caliper mount bolts go through sleeves that need to be lightly greased to all a little movement when the caliper is activated and released. Be sure that the caliper isn't hanging on the sleeves.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

9. #9 Re: hello everybody, can anybody please help me? 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    wow. thank you very much sir. tomorrow ill do your advice to troubleshoot my rear break. and i think tomorrow ill start to enhance my english. lol

10. #10 Re: hello everybody, can anybody please help me? 
    d.j.jake1/2,
    So where does your problem stand?
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast