Page 137 of 171 FirstFirst ... 87117127135136137138139147157 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1708
  1. #1361 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Regular
    i see you quoted me
    but im not kev. :) haha

2. #1362 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Regular
    it's cool, he does have a pretty bitchin heist though. makes me jealous.

3. #1363 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Took off the EPA crap off my Heist last night, went to work and had the model shop mill me a evap plate based off of the part I took off. I went to the hardware store and took a hole saw to the end of the exhaust and cut the baffle out. Swear the Heist is tuned for that configuration, runs so smooth now. Got it up to 60mph in stock form, would eventually get to 70mph. I was able to not only get up to 80mph consistently, buried the needle after the stuff I did! Really don't know how accurate it is, but damn! The results really surprised me! Loosened the stock seat a bit and it actually is really comfortable, may not need to do any springs or air bag. My uncle mentioned he knows a good pin striping guy and showed me some copper flake that he did on his son's bike, so I may end up doing that. The best $3,000 purchase I had ever made in my life, love the bike.

4. #1364 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hey everybody, been a member of the forum for a little while but haven't posted. I thought you guys might like to see a picture of my heist midway through the build. I had some machine work done to the aluminum trees and had the steering bolt extracted from the factory tree to use with the modified front end. Going to run some woodcraft clipons and probably raise the tank about 2 inches. I also have a bullet tail light and some mini led turn signals to install to. I will keep you updated with pictures as the build progresses.

newforks.jpg

5. #1365 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin_joes_cbr View Post
    Hey everybody, been a member of the forum for a little while but haven't posted. I thought you guys might like to see a picture of my heist midway through the build. I had some machine work done to the aluminum trees and had the steering bolt extracted from the factory tree to use with the modified front end. Going to run some woodcraft clipons and probably raise the tank about 2 inches. I also have a bullet tail light and some mini led turn signals to install to. I will keep you updated with pictures as the build progresses.

newforks.jpg
    That is the hotness, thanks for sharing and please keep us up to date on your build
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

6. #1366 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Best motorcycle oil? Would you put this in your Heist?

7. #1367 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by nimboobaba View Post
    Best motorcycle oil? Would you put this in your Heist?
    Thats a loaded question, I use nothing but synthetic oil in my bikes, both the Heist and the Misfit use G&G Sheer power 10w30 for wet clutch application its tough to find but the Bel Ray or royal purple are also excellent oils. 1 Qt will do it

I found a really good synthetic oil will keep this bike running strong for almost 12000 miles

Its not the Heist but the motor is the same
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

8. #1368 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    The two brands I read and saw good feedback were the Yamalube full synthetic and also the Amsoil full synthetic, I ended up grabbing two quarts of the Amsoil 10w40 and topped off the bike with it yesterday. It seems to run a lot smoother with the full synthetic. The local shops don't have the Bel Ray or Royal Purple, but I do have access to Amsoil pretty easily. I think I will stick with running that for now.

9. #1369 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    just make sure that it is for Wet clutch use
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

10. #1370 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    It is, it is. I went home at lunch to grab the bike, too nice here (66 degrees) to not be riding into work. It does shift so much nicer, still burying the needle on the highway. I need to put my GPS on my tank and see if I am actually going that fast!!