Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CCW tha Heist

Page 148 of 171 FirstFirst ... 98128138146147148149150158168 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1708
  1. #1471 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Got my 2012 Heist yesterday. Things done yesterday to the bike - Chopped the pipe and wrapped it, 16T front sprocket and a gold x-ring chain. Next will be the seat, indicators and maybe the tins. Love this bike

IMG_0871.jpgIMG_0872.jpg

2. #1472 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    I have a 2011 cleveland heist and i was wondering how hard do you guys think it would be to swap the motor for a 650 honda

3. #1473 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Any new CCW tha Heist owners, if you haven't already - please check out the ccwtharider's FB Group and ask to join, it's a great place to ask questions, trouble-shoot or just shoot the s+it about our CCW bikes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ccwthariders/
    We also have a website with tons of pics and info there also: www.ccwthariders.com
    If you fill out the form on the homepage, you can get yourself pinned on tha Worldwide Rider's Map to see where other CCW Riders are on your area.

4. #1474 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickhasaheist View Post
    I have a 2011 cleveland heist and i was wondering how hard do you guys think it would be to swap the motor for a 650 honda

Dont know about that, but Ive been looking for one of those Lifan 250 single lungs if you are looking to get rid of yours.

5. #1475 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Does anyone know where one can find one of those 250 cc single lung lifans? been lookig and I can only seem to find them in Europe?

6. #1476 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Gents...I am new to the forum. I have owned many motorcycles over the years and sold my last bike about 5 years ago. I wanted something real basic, good looking and inexpensive...I though "yea this is a shot in the dark"... I did some internet searching and low and behold came upon the CCW webiste. I was sold. I purchased my Heist about two months ago and almost have 700 miles on it. What a great little bike! I would like to buy a small tach that mounts to the bars, does anyone know if someone sells a tach that is compatible with the Heist's CDI ignition?
    Thanks, Paul

7. #1477 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    I ve used this one, its as small as can be and very affordable. Not sure if it will work with the heist, but shoot them an e-mail and ask they know their stuff. http://www.affordablegokarts.com/mm5...de=MTRBK+PARTS

8. #1478 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by chain View Post
    I ve used this one, its as small as can be and very affordable. Not sure if it will work with the heist, but shoot them an e-mail and ask they know their stuff. http://www.affordablegokarts.com/mm5...de=MTRBK+PARTS
    Thanks chain, I will take a look.

9. #1479 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hey All!

New Heist owner here. First in Canada, AFAIK. So far so good. a few issues, but i'll get them sorted.

Gary

10. #1480 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Senior
    Welcome Gary. I sold some parts to a guy in Vancouver a few weeks ago. I this where you are? Let us know if you need any help!
    John MacGugan
    Owner - 233 Customs
    Cleveland CycleWerks Dealer
    www.233motorsports.com
    http://shop.233motorsports.com