Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: CFMOTO Customer service 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    There's truth to what I'm saying, and there's just plain old frustration spilling over into anger. I need to apologize as in my frustration and anger I have been unfair to you. I'm just venting.
    No worries, hatchet buried... *thud*
    Yes perhaps on reflection I'm a little more positive about CFMoto, maybe undeservedly so, but they have treated me right 98.5% of the time. The 1.5% though has been more about their dealers than the factory. I do understand about the frustrations... I work in the health sector in the medical field in the Chinese system, and that here is... well a REAL challenge on all fronts.

2. #12 Re: CFMOTO Customer service 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    There's truth to what I'm saying, and there's just plain old frustration spilling over into anger. I need to apologize as in my frustration and anger I have been unfair to you. I'm just venting.
    Hi ZMC888
    I can very much understand your frustration with your CF like with mine its just going to be a matter of time before i get very frustrated with CF but not here not with the Doc! i have read about 5 post saying thanks Doc for your help on MCM. In only the last few weeks i have been talking to the Doc over the phone about each others TR and the guy is 99.999% sorry Doc dont ask about the .001% . i see you have said sorry well done it take a man to say sorry publicly if you need to let of steam do it towards me i can take it i had the best on here try and we dont hear from him no more.

He is not the person in the picture below you need to ask Doc why?????

"Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

3. #13 Re: CFMOTO Customer service 
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    Stop it, you are twisting the knife and I am about this close (looking at the hairline gap between thumb and forefinger of my left hand) on buying a ticket to head back to OZ or NZ to ride either my XT1200Z in Brissy or AN650 in Havelock... I'm due for a battery recharge and some sanity...
    Ahh Tassie is the place you want to be for riding bikes. I will admit skiing is better in NZ but not as good as Xinjiang.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12