Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
I do not know what Q-Link is doing but they seem to be dropping the ball.
I agree, but the original idea of Qlink was to grab some good products from different manufacturers and bring them into whatever market it happened to be (i.e. the US) and rebrand them as their own. I found it interesting that they had 2 of the CFMOTO bikes which were redundant here in the US as CFMOTO had the exact same bikes. I do think that the brand was stronger under Johnny Tai's direction, but he saw greener pastures with Bennche, and so they had to continue without him.

From what I read on their (I think now defunct) facebook page was numerous complaints from a few disgruntled customers of their side-by-sides. I felt they went downmarket when they recently offered the 2 cruiser bikes from Vento reading how many problems there were with Vento a few years ago.

But ultimately, before getting too much off-topic, is that Qlink is a brand, not a distributor. Distributing a wider range of products for manufacturers would create headaches, in my opinion, as I mentioned with some of the problems I read about on facebook with the products they already had/have!

I do think they might have been able to narrow their distributors down a bit. For instance, Qinggi already supplied their very popular enduro and motard, so it would have been natural to add Qingqi's street bikes and scooters to the mix, and much easier as well. In retrospect, perhaps it might have been advantageous to rebrand Shineray's bikes a few years ago, instead of now?