Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #33 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    Just got my Qlink XF200 several weeks ago and am loving it but I'm doing the slow break in so haven't hit it hard yet. Just started moding it.

First ride up to Deal's Gap.

I borrowed the can off my Pitster Pro Classic 125 CT70 clone to try on my XF200 and it worked so well that I left it on and ordered another Ebay $40 1 1/4" inlet one for the CT70 clone.
    It's a shorty can.

Used the supplied band with the rubber insert and bolted it to to the first mounting place.

I didn't use a clamp because it is a snug fit and I've been running it that way on my clone for two years with no problems. It's a little loud so I stuck a baffle under the spark arrester to mellow it out a bit. No problem with clearance with the plastic.

Another view showing the Load Lord XT225 rear rack (Ebay) that I modified to fit the XF200. Trimmed the arms to fit and redrilled the mounting holes. I used some tubing spacers and longer bolts for the rear mount.
    I did some more adjustment this morning and will post some more detailed photos if anyone is interested.

Last edited by barnone; 11-07-2010 at 12:18 PM.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG
    2021 Ice Bear 150cc scooter
    2020 Ice Bear 150cc Scooter