Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. #61 Re: CPI vs QingQi ? 
    Thank you Carl! I hope that I'll use your contact one day.

And the name Grass Smoker I wrote on our Serbian moto-forum, when I wrote that to me, this Qingqi looks like a Suzuki whose name begins with the Grass, a Grass Smoker or something similar. Real name of this model is Grasstracker. A propos 200cc: double the fun would be with a 400 cc thumper, ;-)

Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

2. #62 Re: CPI vs QingQi ? 
    Done 2000 km only
    Hello!
    I'm from Uzbekistan, Central Asia. Interesting on QingQi motards, but don't know how to buy ones and transport to my country. Trying to contact via qingqimoto@qingqi.com.cn results nothing. Can you suggest a way to obtain QM250 or 200, what price will be fair for that motards?
    Thank you!

3. #63 Re: CPI vs QingQi ? 
    Thalamix,

Are you looking to purchase only one for yourself or purchase many for resale?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

4. #64 Re: CPI vs QingQi ? 
    If you need one for personal use, you could buy it in Ukraine - http://skymoto.com.ua/aboutus.html

5. #65 Re: CPI vs QingQi ? 
    Done 2000 km only
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Are you looking to purchase only one for yourself or purchase many for resale?
    First purchase one for myself. If my experience with that motard will be good, will try to sell it here and buy container of them for sale, or establish assembly enterprise. In our town we have such a enterprise, but they assembling only commercial tricycles (125-150cc).
    Searching thru alibaba-dot-com results tons of quotations via e-mail from different producers (Luojia, Jiaju, Qipay, X-Moto etc.) and one phone call from HUASHA , prices from $400 to $800 to 250cc motard/bike. But as long as i'm noob in chinamotos, have serious doubts in quality of offered bikes. Qingqi is pretty known for me for quality and durability (may be Shineray too), thats why I asked for this particular producer.

6. #66 Re: CPI vs QingQi ? 
    Done 2000 km only
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorge View Post
    If you need one for personal use, you could buy it in Ukraine - http://skymoto.com.ua/aboutus.html
    Thank for suggestion, but it will be double price for transportation and customs clearing expenses. My country situated right between China and Ukraine.

7. #67 Re: CPI vs QingQi ? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Saludos, les cuento que hace poco tiempo compre una Qingqi 250cc, que en el site de la fabrica china aparece con el prefijo "liger", veanla en esta link http://www.qingqi.com.cn/en/product_show.aspx?id=90 la diferencia con loa mia solo es el color... la mia es negra.
    Al comprarla solo me entregaron el manual de usuario, que no me sirve para nada, asi que estoy buscando el manual de taller (servicio) y el manual de despiece.
    Les agradecere mucho si pudieran ayudarme.
    Mi e-mail es etrusco-2009@hotmail.com

Gracias.

Pd.- una vez que llegue a los 2000 km les contare que tal me va con la motito.

8. #68 Re: CPI vs QingQi ? 
    Qingqi QM250, two cylinders
    What brand of motor you have?
    Is suzuki?

Qingqi QM250

Qingqi QM250

Regal Raptor Riders passion regal raptor

9. #69 Re: CPI vs QingQi ? 
    Quote Originally Posted by xacarrere View Post
    Qingqi QM250, two cylinders
    What brand of motor you have?
    Is suzuki?
    No. It is "Honda Rebel" clone.

10. #70 Re: New QingQi 250 Motorcycles! (QM250-2D, QM260-GY-B) 
    C-Moto Noob
    KMF in Honduras is selling it as the ZM250. I went to the dealer today after seeing it advertised for the first time in the newspaper over the weekend. They have at least three different versions. The only differences I noticed were different rims, tires, handlebars, etc. Test drove one. Good power increase over the ZX200 I purchased in June. Sitting position seemed a bit too high. Asking price is 45,000. L ($2,382.).
    That's 11,000.L ($582.) more than the ZX200. If it is as tough and reliable as the ZX200, I believe it would be well worth the extra money.
    Approx. 1/3 more horsepower. (The 200 is very good for around town, but underpowered to go long distance. Especially here is Honduras where you are always going up or down mountains. Tougher rims and larger (wider) tires. Disc brakes front and rear. Digital instruments (i prefer the old style). If anybody gets to ride one much please post what you think about it. I'd also like to hear more about if it's the same as the Suzuki engine or not.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast