Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Help me with my business!!! --- Please! =) 
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizardofahhhs View Post
    What about the Galaxy bikes? Are they any good?
    For Chinese, they are supposed to be great bikes. Look at ChinaV's thread, and/or someone else's thread about his ownership of a Galaxy. Pitster Pro in the US sell their off-road only bikes, and Pitster is generally considered one of the better of the 'cheap' bike companies (they specialize in pitbikes, but have expanded into full-size bikes such as their Galaxy offerings).

http://www.pitsterpro.com/bike/overview/id/39

http://www.pitsterpro.com/bike/overview/id/40

http://www.pitsterpro.com/bike/overview/id/41

Like 'humanbeing' mentioned, you should definitely go to see them in person. Someone a few years back posted a visit to the factory here on mychinamoto, which you could search for, too, but you might as well visit them--they seem to be a quality company as far as Chinese bikes go.

2. #12 Re: Help me with my business!!! --- Please! =) 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Yes I'm definitely planning some factory trips but with so many manufacturers I don't know where to start. Needless to say, I'm very grateful for all your suggestions.

Any comments about SkyTeam?

3. #13 Re: Help me with my business!!! --- Please! =) 
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizardofahhhs View Post
    Yes I'm definitely planning some factory trips but with so many manufacturers I don't know where to start. Needless to say, I'm very grateful for all your suggestions.

Any comments about SkyTeam?
    Skyteam? YES!! We have their DAX and Z50 replicas sold in the US in 125cc trim and nothing but good reviews. Their RV90 replica looks very intriguing, too, which is also available in the US in 125cc form. They are just about to introduce the Honda Dream replica in 125cc as well here in the US. What we don't get are their smaller engine bikes, or their larger engine bikes. Their enduro/motard was available in the US in 200cc form, but are no longer available. However, they were well-received when we had them. Now, they offer them in 230cc form, 125cc, and even 50cc form. The one bike that some European members own is the Skyteam 230cc V-Raptor--I would so like to have them available in the US, even if only in 125cc...

I would definitely put them on my list due to the wider range of bikes they offer over Galaxy. But if you can see a few companies, that is probably the besst way to see all that is out there. But Skyteam, definitely consider them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12