what happened?
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

2. #1322 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Awesome! Do you need to have your pipe wrapped, or it is just fine with the shield they have?
    AJ
    I don't have my pipes wrapped. Seems to be fine with the shield it has on it.

3. #1323 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    I finally received my personalized plates and mounted it on a curved license plate holder. What do you guys think?

license plate.jpg
    Last edited by rebel19; 04-01-2012 at 04:21 AM.

4. #1324 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    That's cool, Maybe I should get the same for Iowa plates (once the bike arrives). I want to get one of those plate hangers too.

5. #1325 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel19 View Post
    I finally received my personalized plates and mounted it on a curved license plate holder. What do you guys think?

Attachment 6820
    Love it! I'm stealing your idea on "HEIST". ;)
    2011 CCW Heist

6. #1326 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by gokart25 View Post
    That's cool, Maybe I should get the same for Iowa plates (once the bike arrives). I want to get one of those plate hangers too.
    Talk to John from 233 Customs for the plate hanger.

7. #1327 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Part 2 of the Daytona trip, on my Cleveland CycleWerks Heist, is up. Check out the blog for the latest adventures
    http://www.ccwthariders.com/1/post/2...ek-part-2.html
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

8. #1328 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardo View Post
    what happened?
    Wife was horse pissed cause I just bought tha Heist "without" thinking about it. Or probably not waiting till she was comfortable with the whole idea. Well either way. I bought my bike Thursday, bought my body armor & gear Friday and got my license on Sat/Sun. BOOOYEAH! Now I just have pick up my ride from Richmond, VA. Did I mention I already bought my hd chain, 16t sprocket, EGR delete, some clutch linkage already? I guess I'll have to figure out how to put those on, lol. (kit from 233)

-aj
    Last edited by noob; 04-02-2012 at 10:37 AM.
    2011 CCW Heist

9. #1329 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Senior
    My newest Custom! A Blacked out Heist... She is the Overlord!

photo.jpg
    John MacGugan
    Owner - 233 Customs
    Cleveland CycleWerks Dealer
    www.233motorsports.com
    http://shop.233motorsports.com

10. #1330 CCW tha Heist 
    Hi everybody, I just joined the forum and want to say hi and introduce myself. Tomorrow I am driving over two hours to my closest dealer who has a demo so I can have my first seat on Tha Heist. They will not have one to sell in Canada until the end of May but I want to take a seat on one before I pull the trigger and drop the deposit at a dealer who is about 45 minutes from my home.

I can't remember when I started riding motorcycles but my dad tells me I was about 5 years old and my first motorcycle was a Honda Z50A. I always had motorcycles and rode whenever possible, rain or shine, for over thirty years until my separation from my first wife left me as a single parent with rapidly shifting priorities. I sold my CR250, CRF450, CBR600 and KLR650 so I could dedicate my time to my kids and make sure I was going to be there for them when they woke up every morning.

Now I have been remarried for 3 years, my youngest child is almost 17 and the others are now out on their own so I started getting the itch to ride again. During my time off from riding I suffered a workplace accident that left me with about 80% loss of vision in my left eye so my depth perception is not very good anymore which limited which bikes I feel good about riding. For many years I rode crotch rockets but realize high speed bombing runs probably would not be a good idea anymore. Some friends of mine say I should just buy a rocket and go slow, who the hell are they kidding. I always say it is a lot more fun going fast on a slow bike than slow on a fast bike.

I looked at quite a few new motorcycles and a few older classics but none of them appealed to me until a co-worker went to a motorcycle show and brought me back a pamphlet for tha Heist. It seemed that someone was thinking of me when they designed this motorcycle and I was immediately hooked. If my sit on experience Saturday goes well I will be putting down a deposit next week and hopefully have my butt in the seat of my own Heist at the end of May.

Take care everybody and thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge and experiences concerning this motorcycle.