Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 Questions about changing fork oil - QingQi QM250-2D (Sport-Naked version) 
    Hello everyone ..!

Some time ago I did my introduction here: http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?4481-Greetings-from-Argentina-!

Today I come to bother you with a question; after 8600 km of joy with no mayor problems.

The inverted forks of my motorcyle started to dive when braking hard and have a little stiction too.

It's time to change fork oil..!

I know my bike QM250-2D forks aren't equal to the Qingqi motard version QM250GY-B, and do not take the same amount of fork oil (330ml in the motard version)

Here in Argentina there's no one who has changed the fork oil, that's why I wanted to ask MychinaMoto forum experts, which I think some of them are contacted with Qingqi factory (Crazycarl and other ... Thanks in advance!)

I emailed Qingqi myself in order to know oil type (Shell Tellus hydraulic fluid?) and capacity of the forks, but no one aswered me... still waiting!

As a passing comment I want to tell you that yesterday I changed the factory original rear brake pads (lasted 8600 Km) After sporty driving riding 90% in the city (Buenos Aires city), 85% with pillion rider (my wife). I'll be posting soon so you know what brake pads must be used in this certain model, and others too.

Thank you very much for everything, hope to be useful if you need me, I'll be here.

Tordo.
    Last edited by Tordo; 11-25-2012 at 02:55 AM.